Friday, June 17, 2011

too much age difference

 M managers who are good, but too much age difference, after all, it is not on speaking terms. G Manager car ride the most relaxed, one he is not my immediate boss, then you can talk a lot, no scruples, and second, he is Hunan, very easy-going, and I often joke. Set period of time thanks to all my home, really blessed you, and especially G manager, maybe then you just lift a finger, but I kept in mind, thank you!

Again in the car, let G manager to give me some work and future development proposals. He sighed and said: no way, only one word, endure, go through seven or eight then. I do not say anything, at that time the heart is extremely heavy.

G managers just live in Longhua, need to go through Wonderland Avenue, next to the Bronco, so back to the Wonderland is particularly convenient, but early Monday morning, I will stand Bulong Road to his car fine. Has surfaced from time to time my mind a scene: in the car to drive fast on the road, me standing in the street, past the semi-trailer trucks roaring past, stirring up the dust blowing, the rising sun shines on me body, I do not feel any warmth!

XIV. The financial crisis, the sense of insecurity

After 3 months into the company, work slowly to get started, step by step into the life on track, everything just started to settle down, the financial crisis has come. The financial crisis is indeed that large, circulating around the Internet, including the world's 500 major foreign companies cut people's news, our company also started rumors everywhere, and that all managers are reported to cut the list.

XX Group that the financial crisis on the impact of an unprecedented, once the main industry decreased by 50% or more orders, factory direct stop many production lines, and later all the main business of the entire plant shutdown, although not our main products, production , but also severely affected, many overseas orders were canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment