Sunday, June 12, 2011

professional books

Been in Beijing for nearly three months, quit a month, and now the third company, rose to 7,500 from 3,000 salary, taking advantage of the end of the college entrance

examination, to give you to go to college friends and senior students to enter society Some personal experience, perhaps my suggestion is too narrow, we can put forward,

I will learn from our experience.

Reply back to school to do graduate next month, should be the last one back to school, I believe we all think that I must first class of undergraduate students, Oh, in fact,

I'm just a third-rate college student, majoring in communications engineering, and here I will about to enter college friends to a "Do not control themselves to the college

or undergraduate school, some schools do not control flow, as long as you give yourself a belief, in which, I will seek opportunities for their own good, go all out" .
coach madison signature sateen sophia satchel 15935 pink
My belief is that business, so I have been looking for this opportunity and industry, programming is just one of my hobbies, I only know what a good start I would have to

learn what my college major is communication engineering, I know that if you later want to In the first venture investment in this area is I can not imagine, and spent a day

coach madison signature sateen sophia satchel 15935 purple
last thought carefully selected the software industry, freshman first three months, others are on the desk, and professional-related books, I confused the professional books

are a wonderful reflection of quarters, turning a day class "C + + Primer", three months after the open feeling of my computer classes and other opportunities to come,

every day the problem will not ask the computer teacher, one month followed by the faculty network center to the school development projects, but they are busy school

teacher, there is no time to guide me to learn, just assign tasks, specify the direction, the other can only rely on themselves, because only read some C + + based, network-

centric with of it is. NET, every half past six to be captain of drying up the whistle (we are military management), eating breakfast, watching them all stand in line to go to

class, I would sneak to the network from the center of the middle , anyway, went to the classroom failed to learn I want to learn, simply do not go, give points to the

captain ceremony, he will not because I do not find my classroom, sometimes a problem can not solve the evening would not return to quarters, the captain took the

school to look for a job pressure, the captain estimated that hate me Such is Life, and Oh, nothing can not be solved, to see how you to deal with these chores, eat

breakfast every morning, has been sitting in front of the computer to do the project about that morning meal every day for two years has been insisting to ten at night eat a

meal, do not pay will never return, every day reading Google --- --- --- Summary Google, the same day to see a few people are back to almost all the team did not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment