Friday, June 17, 2011

car has been filled with people

Weekend always flies, and every Sunday night, my mind began to change, tell yourself to put aside happy to get up early tomorrow to work. Therefore, although not shown, but in fact always kind of a touch of sadness in my heart. Monday morning I'm going to get up at 6 o'clock, and then ride off into the Merlin companies such as bus, out the door at that time I have always kissed S's forehead, she caressed his hair. And Guo together on Columbia car, the car has been filled with people, but very quiet, no one to speak, with Friday's 2 completely different scenarios, whenever that time, I would think that we really do not easily ! I sat quietly, and then consider it work.

After the financial crisis, the company in order to reduce costs, save for the winter, even the bus was canceled, the company private, we have strong views on this decision, complaining that the company was too humane. My brother also complained Guo, Guo brother said dismissively: What do you think the company, the company never consider you, we are just a group of employees only! However, the moment I wake up turn, is ah, I'm just a wage-earners only, from any company I can not have any ambitions, the company gave, I will, companies do not give, I have no idea!

Bus was canceled, but we still have to go home ah, so everyone would like a personal approach, because managers have their own cars, so many people will make an appointment in advance and their manager, and some people do not want others seeking to own bus, but have to spend double the time. I remember those days, I did a lot of people in the car, Z Manager, S manager, engineering manager, G, M warehouse manager, but my favorite car ride G managers, 90% is sitting in his car. Z car ride manager, he will occasionally say a few words to you, then most of the time we silence; S manager to sit all the way cars are not always so;

No comments:

Post a Comment