Monday, June 13, 2011

a normal friend

University of the thing, do not waste time in Ma, Deng, Mao class, unless you study section, these things first class teacher told us, "my class you can not come, you can

sleep, this class is flattering to the GCD "and since then I did not go to a horse, Deng, Mao's class, first of all have a goal, give yourself a belief, do not look at everyone
coach madison white op art multi-pocket satchel 
around him to play himself in the play, you have to believe that no matter your starting point is as long as you work in the middle, will not lose at the end, universities can

create their own opportunities to get what you want, the opportunity appears, do not easily let go once, maybe it is a turning point in your life, so I am most grateful to is

my computer teacher.

coach alexandra signature c shouler linen bag 15936
500 years after the money Chuaizhe to Beijing, out in front of my mom said something to me, "You have not been to class in college, you go to Beijing to look for what?

Inherit your father's cause at home, you worry about what? "used to not be recognized by their parents, from primary school to start classes to bed, skipping classes have

become commonplace, I just told my mom say" cause my dad is his next fight, and I'll be on their own ability than his . "mom thought I spent over 500 dollars will

naturally come home to Beijing a lot of friends, staying in his girlfriend there, began to cast a large four-year resume until the seventh day no one answered, start very

frustrated, not know how deep the water, but I firmly believe that "Him", certainly will not be wasted two years of effort, eighth day after another began to have an

interview at the university each passing month I will vote resume, and then go out an interview, not In order to find a job interview just to accumulate experience, to

Beijing to interview success has long been a center of bamboo, with no tension, and the interviewer was trying to sit like a normal friend, who from each interviewer can

learn a lot, pick good company to interview the five, very well, can work into the company, although the interviewer asked the question most will not, but I will own the

performance of confidence, Han academic degree and the like can be used confidently cover in the past, the last pick up a relatively good company into the company will

not feel embarrassed to ask, there will not to quickly ask, and colleagues discuss the issue, put forward their own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment