Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the opportunity to choose

"I do not know how long after that, another figure emerged: he steady pace, the body is full of vitality; although thin, ragged, but the double Head sparkle, shows intelligence and wisdom. Brother with a smile to his father and brother, I start from the road from the story calmly: "Oh, how meaningful it is a journey! herve leger deep v bandage violet dress

Thank you, Father, thank you for giving me the opportunity to choose. Block a steep cliff along the way I climbed the steps, clusters of thorns piercing my bare Bibo, physical and mental fatigue to add a lonely sorrow and grief. But I hold, and finally I learned the flexibility and choice, learn the smart and self-care, learn independence and perseverance. roadside beauty, so I slow down and enjoy nature's gifts. in the foothills, I saw the flowers are blooming, and butterflies, so I Shanhua butterflies dance with the same song. In the mountain, I saw green grass , China wood, such as cover, clear stream flowing silently in the forest, enjoy the birds sing in the pilgrimage Linshao. herve leger deep v bandage white dress

I embrace the natural chords, the rhythm of lively chase. These are often the happiest time of my. can be more When is surrounded by cold fog, Jingzhen plexus block spine. looking ahead, reaching the sky yellow leaves, withered grass over the road, but I see the rich fruits of yellow leaves in the forest, from the decline in grass realize new hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment