Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life motto

: Where the walk, will leave marks. Life is wasted without any process, including all the hard work, tears, sadness, every sum will increase your success in the future there is a mountain, towering, the more difficult birds, no one knows how high it is. Piedmont there are two routes for mountain climbing, before the stone steps Shanda paved, straight magnanimous; the mountain path, thorny, the twists and turns. ? herve leger deep v bandage black dress

Day, father and son went to the foot. Hand shading his father, the peak overlooking the lottery, Shengruhongzhong: "You two games to climb this mountain; there are two routes up the mountain, flat and near the road, the path dangerous and far - which way, you yourself consider and decide." two brothers thought to myself over and over again, each by his own choice, embark on the journey. ? Two months have passed, a suit appeared at the summit, his brother came out. His face was flushed, a little fat, shiny hair and a lesson.herve leger deep v bandage grey dress

 He proudly wiped the sleeve lapel trim a bit, to the expectant father, said: "I won, I won! Really too proud of the way. In a big way, I just magnanimous forward, forward! Relieve the slope Let me go quiet, smooth stone steps made me feel good. There is no fork in the road make me trouble, and there are no outstanding stumbling rocks to me. My heart did not deceive me, is the wise choice to help me win. Practice has proved: in the flat and rugged, the only a fool would give up the flat, select rugged. smart choice gives me quite proud of the journey ah. I got the victory, which should I win! "? father looked at him kindly:" You have chosen really smart, go all the way is also very beautiful, my good son ... ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment